Specifications for Building
Request for Proposals (RFP) to include interior areas of buildings:
- Graywater recycling of sink and shower water to pumping station that sends water to bubble drip bleed hosing that feeds exterior flower beds on sides and back of building.
- Solar powered on roof for some portion of energy mitigation. Quite possibly cannot power entire need.
- Interior construction to plumber contractor to utilize on demand hot water heaters for rooms and spaces.
- ADA rooms required for hotel, per current guidelines based on total number of rooms.
- ADA bathrooms required in lobby.
- Individual thermostatic control in each hotel room.
- Private bathrooms to be spacious for each hotel room. BATHFITTER to be utilized for showers completed with SUBWAY BRICK and polished bronze fixtures, complete with corner racks and safety bar.
- Fire escape stairs and elevator as is required.
- Window mitigation of sound with to sound rating of STC 41 to 43 or higher (possibly by Quaker).
- Fire ratings for walls, fire mitigation, pull stations, fire hoses in pressurized system, sprinklers, emergency strobe lights, klaxon, etc.
- Roof garden with railings capable of being added onto possibly via Trex Decking to avoid problems with treated wood. Rooftop to be covered above heads.
- All rooms delivered plain vanilla shell with large bathrooms. Showers and tubs to be completed via Bathfitter, Inc.
- Electrical and amperage draw a concern for each hotel room as power draw inside of rooms is at an all time high.
- CAT 5 ethernet connection run to each desk of room.
- We are very open to additional suggestions from the public and experts.