Our current curriculum, and what we are teaching, is shown as, "Travel with the White House Chefs to Italy," please take a look at what we are cooking Thursdays and Fridays 11:30 to 2 PM. On Sunday we start at 12:00 noon and go until abou 2:30 showcasing history, hands-on recipe cookery and then eat all of what we made!
"I CAN PROMISE THAT I DID READ ALL OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS TODAY"
THE OCCASIONAL DIFFICULT PROBLEM, FRUSTRATION IN NOTHING WORKING AND CALLING THE CHEFS HAVE BEEN FOUND EACH TIME FROM NOT READING THESE INSTRUCTIONS, OR VIOLATING ONE OR MORE OF THE ITEMS, THAT ALLOWS THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE TO WORK CORRECTLY.
I READ THESE AND THANK YOU."
How To Book A Cooking Class
- WARNING: You can only book one person at a time.
- Please just tell it 1 room (it is putting you into the "classroom").
- Ensure you are looking at a the correct day when class bought is given only.
- Pick the EXACT date of the class you would like to be in.
- The computer will automatically select the next day as CHECK-OUT.
- It's like booking a room and you'll see numbered student seats come up. If you only see rooms, and already have your room, you need to SCROLL DOWN ON YOUR SCREEN.
- Per all coupons and vouchers, a credit card is required on file.
- Worse come to worse, just shoot us an email with your name and phone number and we are pleased and happy to sign you up for your requested day! No problem!
If you have a coupon please bring it with you - some of them don't allow entry without it in hand. Don't forget when you receive your confirmation letters later (and your reminder letters just before your stay) that your room will show check-in and check-out correctly. However, your cooking class letters will show the date of checking in to your classROOM and being checked out the following day. Don't let that confuse you.
DID YOU READ THE WARNING AND ALL INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE? Only then CLICK HERE when ready TO BOOK YOUR CLASS! I READ THE INSTRUCTIONS TWICE NOW. THANK YOU FRIENDS"
Registration to the Registrars Office is required for all students, walk-ins are not accepted as it is not allowed by law. Some minor holidays (New Years, etc...) of the year there are no classes - be sure to call us if in doubt or wondering.