Program for Private Internship Graduation
The United States Presidential Service Center affords the opportunity for professionals and non-professionals to gain credit, Continuing Education Credits (CEU's), or meaningful life-experience for working with a former White House Chef, Martin CJ Mongiello and to graduate inside the esteemed facility of the Center. Internship is a critical component of all culinary schools and we have many visiting from the world over.
Upon graduation, all internship students receive a gold medal with red-white, and blue ribbon and are presented with an 11 x 14, large certificate with embossed, gold-foil seal.
- Lodging is available, on-site for any family, and extra friends
- A one-day (8-hour) course of working with White House Chef Marti Mongiello is 1400
- A two-day course is 2500 (two 8 hour days)
- Our one week curriculum-based format includes our winery, restaurant, wine bar, gelato bar, farm work, olive oil and vinegar store providing comprehensive instruction from farm, to animals, to vinology and sanitation for 7200.
- An apron featuring the private trademark and seal is included with chefs pants
- All graduates have their own serial number registered to their name - see www.iahhrm.com for more information
- Lunch is included daily
- Two of Chef Marti's books, signed, are included
- One of Chef Marti's trademark Chef's knives is included
- A 25% off gift-certificate is included towards his two gift shops, is included
- A six-course breakfast is served daily and included
- The pricing includes a 100 dollar gift certificate to our Ni Fen Kitchen restaurant
- Interns receive a 30% off discount toward any room stay
- You will take two oral exams and three written exams
We welcome you to enjoy the cooking, market shopping and friendship of a lifetime with Chef Marti and our team!