PR Office for The Inn of the Patriots
Please let us know if any help is needed
Over 500 room nights, cooking classes, tours and funds donated to charities since 2008! Global Activisim + Organic farming = A Responsible Business. A DISABLED US MILITARY VETERANS PROJECT USING FUNDS TO HELP OTHER VETERANS.
- "Your food is beautiful!" -Katie Couric.
- "Marti has a loving and fun way of making the most powerful people in the world happy. It's his special gift" -Hillary Clinton
- "We loved your cooking and just wanted to tell you personally," -Stephen Covey, Bill Clinton and Tony Robbins stopping by my kitchen.
- "Amazing and tasty food" -Ann Curry.
- Seen in The Washington Post, New Yorker Magazine, The Times of London, India Times, The Australian and over 150 newspapers across the globe.
- Featured on CNN International.
- Featured on FOX, twice.
- A featured prize on Wheel of Fortune (X2 to 60 million viewers) and a PBS television special.
- Featured in FOOD TV Network Magazine.
- World Winner - #1 for History out of 11,000 inns from BedandBreakfast.com.
- Best in the US Southeast from BedandBreakfast.com.
- AAA Two Diamond Award, year after year (ineligble for any higher award due to size).
- LivingSocial #1 World Sales- Record Holder (2x), Living Social Escapes - small inn category.
- Groupon #1 World Sales Record - B&B category.
- NC Green Travel 3 Dogwood Blossom Winner! (The highest green award in our state).
- 1st Place Cleveland County Fair winner for our Dolley Madison Cranberry Orange Marmalade! Largest fair in the state of North Carolina.
- Zagat score 26 out of 30.
- LUX Magazine awadred Most Renowned Country Inn - North Carolina & LUX Culinary Excellence Award 2016 from LUX Magazine of England.
- Small Business of the Year E10 2013 Awardee from the Cleveland County Chamber of Commerce.
Chef Marti, his wife Chef Stormy, son Chef JT and Chef daughter Rania have recently won a Best of the Best World Award for their Bed and Breakfast as was featured in a Reuter's Press Release! See the official world release and other global winners here.
- This information was also recently covered as front-page news by the Shelby Star (Freedom Communications) and can be seen here.
We also have had a lot of requests for a copy of the excellent, Foothills Gazette Magazine article published on our inn, culinary center and museum. Click Below for the .pdf:
Testimonials and Press Room
For Media Advisories, News Releases and Press Releases via our Press Room hosted by Press King. PressKing SAS - All rights reserved - 17, square Edouard VII - 75009 Paris, France. Additionally, there are numerous HIGH RES photos below for full release and full publication authorized. You can sign up for our once a month newsletter, right here.
"Concierge services and hospitality rated as "the best we have ever had in Paris, NY or Tokyo," -John & Amy
"A cute little mansion, definitely not a luxury getaway at the Peabody, just a wonderful place to relax. Adorable! Excellent food, but not gourmet rich." -Frank & Joanne
"I've had enough of gourmet everything and the Ritz in Paris for $900.00 per night. We wanted something simple, with history to sink our teeth into and we got it with tasty food!" -James
"Evidently thousands of us out here love, love, LOVE this place! If you're an angry, little person looking to turn yourself into a "reviewer," then stop in here and rip this place open on the internet when you get back home. Although we've never met, we can tell you'll hate it - already. But, we'll be back for sure! -John and Gladys
"If you drive a Ferrari and are looking for nouveau-riche, ultra-sheik accommodations, this loving home is not for you. I read a few of the freakish comments from people that disliked this family and their stay. It only peeked my interest FURTHER!!! Rather, it's a quirky, little place that is amazing and caring!" -Amy
"Mr. Mongiello, I just wanted to take a moment to say Thank You. My sister Claudia and I had the most enjoyable time at your Inn. We took a chance since you were newly opened and stayed 2 days in April. We both felt like we became part of your family. I still find it hard to believe that you dear sir are a Yankee from Philadelphia and not a native southerner. I have never been treated like such a lady as during our stay at your inn. Claudia is still raving to our friends about your cooking. We will be coming back in the fall so please make sure to have a room for us the weekend of the Kings Mountain Reenactment in September - October. Our husbands may enjoy tents, but we would rather enjoy your hospitality again. May God bless you and your wonderful family." -Elmira Pritchard, Richmond, Virginia
"Marti and Stormy, Thank you for inviting Ray and I for your fabulous dinner. Looking forward to seeing you & Stormy again." -Mickey Crowell, Kings Mountain Historical Museum Foundation
"The Inn was a most wonderful place, Stormy, Marti and JT you guys were the perfect hostess and hosts. We’re looking forward to our next stay, maybe in early winter. What a wonderful getaway we had! Your Inn is one of the most comfortable I have ever stayed in and so many available services on site. Having an in house spa put you over the top for me. I was treated like a Princess and Jesse Ray like a KING - Royalty!" -Peggy and Jesse Ruffin, Wilson, NC
"Fun-filled, eclectic stuff all over ~ it took us days to laugh our loving way through seeing everything. I've never been to a place like this, nor listened to such knowledge before about our history and country." -US Army Officers
"A cute little mansion, definitely not a luxury getaway at the Peabody, rather a wonderful place to relax. Adorable! Not at ALL what we expected or envisioned - a surprise!" -Frank & Joanne
"I've had enough of gourmet everything and the Ritz in Paris for $900.00 per night. We wanted something with history to sink our teeth into and we got it with tasty food!" -James
"It's a quirky, little place that is amazing and caring! Wonderful, wonderful cooking classes with Marti."
Press quality, 300 DPI photos for various outlet and authors needs.