Becoming involved with the property
Option 3: Build and own your own log home in our residential section - where no visitors are allowed. Enjoy club membership and privileges similar to a country club relationship of swimming, dining, lounges and activities at King's Settlement on King's Creek. Build with confidence in the best log home builder on earth, Hearthstone Homes. There's a reason why we chose the best...
- See our ARWLHC Club Ownership and Club Levels with benefits proposal
- See our ARWLHC Club Newsletter proposal
- See our Fitness, Spa and Unique Gaming prospectus
- See our Fitness plan and facilities report
- Our new, recycled, fire-proof shingles can be examined by DaVinci.
Option 4: Visit, stay, sleep, dine and enjoy our $40,000.00 costume department and enter into the year of 1776 as a Private, Officer or General in either army or militia. Some can qualify to live with the American Indians (Catawba and Cherokee) as well, for a few hours or days. Attend dances, recitals and teas as well as dinners in full attire of the day.
Live where commoners stood up to, and defeated, the most powerful, seated King & Queen on earth... to birth America. Written about by three President's ~ yet lost within history...this was not a battle between armies of pageantry, colored uniforms, cockades and fancy coats.
PRIVATE FUNDING: Private business owners can meet with our incubation and Small Business Funding Team for SBA 7A, Patriot Express Loans (limited to two million), USDA and SBA 504 loans (limited to seven million). Angel investment is limited to 50k per husband and 50k per wife, per annum.
GIFTS, DONATIONS OR BEQUESTS: Gifts of appreciated securities to our IRS certified non-profit status for the Colonel Cleaveland Museum, Chapel by the Woods and Colonel Shelby Demonstration Area avoid the capital gains tax on the appreciation while providing a terrific tax deduction. Bequests reduce your estate tax for your heirs and provide a legacy in remembering the Museum, farm or Chapel by the Woods in your will. Gifts of life insurance, real estate, retirement accounts can also occur to help us create a legacy in your name or desire. If you would like to simply make a donation to the ARWLHC you may do so via an IRS-certified non-profit letter provided to for your donation.
Homeowners are encouraged to build your small business or private log house in our new world.
CALL TODAY TO JOIN US AS AN OWNER, ACTOR IN THE WAR - NEW RECRUITS WELCOMED! 1.704.937.2940
- Allan B. Miller, CHM - Managing Director of Operations/Restaurant, Palm Beach, FL
- Stormy Neal Mongiello, PHR - Human Resources Director, Grover, NC
- Terry Reneau, Hearthstone Homes Project Manager, Dandridge, TN - be sure to see all upcoming shows and available projects to visit and inspect here.