Guest Speaker at Events
Chef Marti Mongiello (pictured left with his family of Chefs) is perhaps an excellent illusionist and magician. Famed for his healthy kitchen magical acts and medical-based, illusionist-like cookery, he is highly featured worldwide on the TODAY show, NBC Nightly News, CNN, PBS, NHK TV in Tokyo & TV Brussel in the Capitol of the European Union. The most recent articles were featured on POST TV, in the Washington Post, The Times of London, India Times, The Australian, Yahoo Shine with millions of hits and almost shut down the Huffington Post website. He is the Senior Curator at The Presidential Culinary Museum and Presidential Service Center.
For high capacity draw to your event be sure to book early to get Chef Marti.
See the shows worldwide and watch video clips on stage live to 5,000 in attendance complete with other clients.
- Medical and healthy cuisine and living a more robust life
- Lessons in military leadership from the nuclear, underwater fleet
- Cooking demonstrations
- Serving and cooking in the White House
- The Top Secret Camp David Resort and Conference Center
- Non-profit fundraising dinners
Traveling from Charlotte, North Carolina.