Program for Private Internship Graduation
The United States Presidential Service Center affords the opportunity for professionals and non-professionals to gain credit, Continuing Education Credits (CEU's), or meaningful life-experience with a former White House Chef, Martin CJ Mongiello and to graduate inside the esteemed facility of the Center. An internship is a critical component of all culinary schools and we have many visiting the world over.
Upon graduation, all internship students receive a gold medal with red-white, and blue ribbon and are presented with an 11 x 14, large certificate with embossed, gold-foil seal.
- Lodging is available, on-site for any family, and extra friends
- A one-day (8-hour) course of working with White House Chef Marti Mongiello is 1400
- A two-day course is 2500 (two 8 hour days)
- Our one-week curriculum-based format includes our winery, restaurant, wine bar, gelato bar, farm work, olive oil and vinegar store providing comprehensive instruction from the farm, to animals, to vinology and sanitation for 7200.
- An apron featuring the private trademark and seal is included with chefs pants
- All graduates have their serial number registered to their name - see www.iahhrm.com for more information
- Lunch is included daily
- Two of Chef Marti's books, signed, are included
- One of Chef Marti's trademark Chef's knives is included
- A 25% off gift-certificate is included towards his two gift shops, is included
- A six-course breakfast is served daily and included
- The pricing includes a 100 dollar gift certificate to our Ni Fen Kitchen restaurant
- Interns receive a 30% off discount for any room stay
- You will take two oral exams and three written exams
We welcome you to enjoy the cooking, market shopping and friendship of a lifetime with Chef Marti and our team!