Try a Few Free Recipes from the Presidential Culinary Museum!
Try a few of Chef Marti's and Stormy's complementary recipes from around the world. You don't have to be a White House chef to whip up some fun food! You may want to read the recipe and then watch them make it on TV. After reading and seeing how it's done, you'll be, "prepped like a pro!" like
1. Mary Todd Lincoln's favorite Charlotte Russe (as seen on CBS and NBC TV gimme' the recipe now!), enjoying fresh Strawberries from Driscoll's - "Only the finest berries." And Strawberry Shortcake Day is coming up! Watch the CBS episode here (links to Facebook video - will play, membership to FB not required).
3. Dolley Madison's Fresh Ginger Cake with Black Pepper - Cardamom Syrup (as seen on NBC TV - gimme' the recipe now!), enjoy watching us use Driscoll's fresh fruit - "only the finest berries." And Strawberry Shortcake Day is coming up!
5. President Jefferson's Beef Vol-au-Vent in Paris (see it on TV in an upcoming episode) or (gimme' the recipe now!).
6. From many of our Clinton family shows on television and stage across three continents, we have featured Chef Marti's recipes invented from Bill and Hillary's favorite fruits, the Banana and Mango. When Marti created these they were a surprise for the first family! Although not everyone was completely excited at first - that's an intriguing story for later, because they loved them! Try Bill's Banana Vinaigrette and Hillary's Mango vinaigrette. The Clinton's have greatly supported our veteran board and The US Presidential Culinary Museum. Moreover, see Hill's Mango Dressing on FOX here. Both of these recipes were shown on NIGHTLINE across several Southern states with Dove Broadcasting. If you had not had the chance to watch President Bill Clinton's salad dressing - this is the only time it has ever been shown on TV. Here, also, is the entire Nightline episode about good works, veterans issues, and more.
7. Since Chef's Marti and Stormy first started working with the Trump family they have been featured on FOX News preparing Don's favorite Trump Meatloaf Sandwich (watch on FOX), on stage doing the Trump family salad (download as a .pdf now) made famous by Ivanka and also have cooked in the Trump's lake for charity fund-raising! Trump's have greatly supported the US Presidential Culinary Museum. Enjoy watching the terrific Trump salad made on the Nightline TV show (about the 18:26 mark the Trump recipe comes - on so please fast forward if you like) here and often featured in the Trump Clubs!
See more of our shows including FDR and his Famed Fish Chowder, filmed around the world.
Just a few recipes:
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Strawberry Lemon Charlotte Russe seen on CBS television LIVE with WBTV.
The Obama's World Famous Chi-Dog featured with us on CBS Sunday Morning.
- Dolly Madison Ginger Pound Cake as seen live on-stage in Washington, DC for just over 300 guests at the Joint Officer's Club at Fort Belvoir on the Potomac.
- Fresh Swordfish Steaks w/ Famous Maui Fruit Salsa served in Hawaii, the Obama's vacation spot.
President Jefferson's Parisian Beef Vol-au-Vents made by chef James Hemmings.
- Baseball Meatballs over Spaghetti as seen on Good Morning Atlanta with chef Marti and Christine Pullara.
- Pizza Dough and Elliniki Salata as prepared by 5074 graduating students in our school.
- Baklawa "Be'aj" made in Jordan for his and Majesties, the King and Queen (with Princes).
- Hong Kong Turkey Salad Tower as taught by chef Rick Scott at the Tokyo American Club to chef Marti.
- As seen on FOX News of Charlotte - FOX 46, here is Jackie's Strawberries Romanoff dessert by Chef Rene Verdon and how Chef Marti prepared it on TV (download as a .pdf).
- President Eisenhower's Famed Beef Stew (Chef Eisenhower) featured on TV.
- Washington's Steak (and Kidney) Pie in Chef Marti's POWER-CRUST.
- Featured LIVE on CBS television (WBTV) with Rania Mongiello baking Mrs. Grover Cleveland's Celebrated Brown Bread recipe.