Try a Few Free Recipes from the Presidential Culinary Museum!
Try a few of Chef Marti's and Stormy's complimentary recipes from around the world. You don't have to be a White House Chef to whip up some fun food! You may want to read the recipe and then watch them make it on TV. After reading and seeing how it's done, you'll be, "prepped like a pro!" like
1. Mary Todd Lincoln's favorite Charlotte Russe (as seen on CBS and NBC TV gimme' the recipe now!), enjoying fresh Strawberries from Driscoll's - "Only the finest berries." And Strawberry Shortcake Day is coming up! Watch the CBS episode here (links to Facebook video - will play, membership to FB not required).
3. Dolley Madison's Fresh Ginger Cake with Black Pepper - Cardamom Syrup (as seen on NBC TV - gimme' the recipe now!), enjoy watching us use Driscoll's fresh fruit - "only the finest berries." And Strawberry Shortcake Day is coming up!
5. President Jefferson's Beef Vol-au-Vent in Paris (see it on TV in an upcoming episode) or (gimme' the recipe now!).
6. From many of our Clinton family shows on television and stage across three continents, we have featured Chef Marti's recipes invented from Bill and Hillary's favorite fruits, the Banana and Mango. When Marti created these they were a surprise for the first family! Although not everyone was completely excited at first - that's an intriguing story for later, because they loved them! Try Bill's Banana Vinaigrette and Hillary's Mango vinaigrette. The Clinton's have greatly supported our veteran board and The US Presidential Culinary Museum. Moreover, see Hill's Mango Dressing on Fox here.
7. Since Chef's Marti and Stormy first started working with the Trump family they have been featured on FOX News preparing Don's favorite Trump Meatloaf Sandwich (watch on FOX), on stage doing the Trump family salad (download now) made famous by Ivanka and also have cooked in the Trump's lake for charity fund-raising! The Trump's have greatly supported the US Presidential Culinary Museum.
See more of our shows including FDR and his Famed Fish Chowder, filmed around the world.
Just a few recipes:
The World Famous Chi-Dog
Dolly Madison Ginger Pound Cake
Fresh Swordfish Steaks w/ Famous Maui Fruit Salsa
Baseball Meatballs over Spaghetti
Pizza Dough and Elliniki Salata
Hong Kong Turkey Salad Tower