Inside the Presidents' Cabinet on TV & Stage, & as Keynote Speakers
INSIDE THE PRESIDENTS" CABINET ~ "Servants shelves with spices, secrets, and seasonings" with Chef Marti Mongiello, MBA, MA, MCFE
PRESIDENTIAL TASTES SHOWCASE WE TRULY ARE WHAT WE EAT - ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS ADAGES IS TRUE
Chef Kim Hambright, Rania, JT, and Stormy Mongiello also appear from the US Presidential Culinary Museum. We can hit 100,000+ views and email/post to our 1.3 million fans and followers quickly. Marti's fan base and distribution are currently just over four million on social media.
All the Presidents' Menu's and Inside the Presidents Cabinet are listed at the United States Copyright Office # 1 729731231, Library of Congress, Screen Writers Guild of America 162642 VDNA A3E7CB393, and with many United States Patent and Trademark Office Registered Trademarks - ®
We were recently featured on NBC, PBS, CBS, ABC, CNN, FOX and on the Life in the Carolina's television series for an Easter Special! Check it out right here. And if you see Carl White, the Executive Producer, be sure to thank him for helping disabled and injured veterans!
This was done in conjunction with filming at the Bostic Lincoln Museum!
As seen on stage, TV and heard on the radio. Enjoy former White House Chef Marti Mongiello with a fantastic, mesmerizing, and lively presentation from the US Presidential Culinary Museum and US Presidential Service Center at your next event or show! He and his wife, Curator of the Presidential Culinary Museum, Chef Stormy Mongiello have been featured on NBC, ABC, PBS, CBS, CNN, Brussels TV in Belgium, Vitaya of Europe, NHK Tokyo and Fox with live stage shows at festivals to ten million attendance including the travelling Presidential Culinary Museum archives, First Ladies china collections, and numerous artifacts. Invite them to your convention, show or celebration today! Recently featured in USA Today, The Washington Post, The Huffington Post TRAVEL section, The Charlotte Observer, The Times of London, The Huffington Post Politics Section, on the TODAY Show, CNN, FOX, ABC GMA, CBS TV and NBC, The Australian, India Times, Yahoo Shine, Washington POST TV, UK Daily Mail, Gaston Gazette (6X), Shelby Star (5X) and The Spartanburg Herald-Journal (2X).
THE BUSH'S: "Barbara & I am sending recipes to display in your shows and at the museum," President George H.W. and First Lady Barbara Bush. "Thank you for all of the support and here is a recent family photo to share." First Lady Laura Bush and President W. Bush.
THE TODAY SHOW: "You make it all look so easy to do and fun!" Ann Curry, on the set of The TODAY Show.
THE MASTER: "Great meals from you here at the resort (Camp David). See you down at the White House for some more good cooking. We'll have a fun seminar sponsored by me!" Dr. Stephen Covey.
THE FORBES GURU: "I appreciated your vegetarian dishes especially for me. A lot of times, Chef Marti, folks try to give me steamed vegetables or a salad - and that's not a meal. Yours were terrific." Tony Robbins.
Which President enjoyed cold catsup on his lumpy cottage cheese? How come President Lincoln spent more time at another tavern eating - than the one he owned? Is it true the first lady was screaming at the top of her lungs at Camp David with Secret Service flooding the house bearing machine guns and rocket launchers? Which President punched a waiter in the face at the White House and broke his jaw? Is it true the Chefs have burned food and ruined it by accident and then what do you do? Why did President Washington send the White House Chef slave, Hercules, away every couple of months? Why would President Jefferson rip-off and then hide rice sewn into the lining of his coat while in Italy (violating international law) and destroying a top countries market? Which President was a real Chef and loved cooking - even BBQing on the White House roof?
Watch them now on numerous shows worldwide and in several languages!
AT THE JAVITS CENTER IN NYC & SOUTHSTREET SEAPORT, IN TOKYO, SEOUL, BRUSSELS, PARIS, SINGAPORE, HAWAII, and AT FOXWOODS CASINO
EXCELLENT PROGRAM IDEAS: for your meeting, convention or fund-raising dinner!
NAME: Marti Mongiello, CSCS (SS/SW), USN, Ret. - PRESIDENTIAL BUTLER, HOUSEKEEPER, VALET, BARTENDER, CAMP DAVID RESORT AND CONFERENCE CENTER GENERAL MANAGER, EXECUTIVE CHEF AND MILITARY AIDE (progressively did these roles over several years time - a 30-year retired military veteran).
- Medical cuisine and cookery talks or demonstrations showcasing tips and techniques.
- Health food cookery and shopping presentations with latest products & secrets shown.
- Wine & Food Shows ~ Guest Speakers, Judges, Keynote Speaker.
- Generate profits at your venue with their unique cooking classes and gourmet dinners!
- Traveling Presidential Museum on display with White House China/items.
- One day shows to help non-profits raise money with a live, Presidential cooking show - recently raised $567,000.00 for a dinner served at Cystic Fibrosis (Quail Hollow Country Club).
- Guest Chef to Resorts for a Week of Presidents' Favorites!
- Cooking Classes ~ Live Cooking Stage Shows ~ Book Signings.
- Former White House Chef & Camp David Resort Managers.
- Hospitality and Resort - Guest Secret experts to P&L increases.
- Cooking Battle hosts w/TEAM-BUILDING for Companies during meetings. Square off!
- Teams also can compete in a Family Food Feud Game on stage!
- Motivational & Inspirational Military White House Chef Speakers - in war and peace.
- How they come from the nuclear and carrier fleets...
- Living and cooking inside of nuclear submarines at the North Pole and beyond.
- Why the US Navy runs two restaurants at the White House and all Navy Chefs.
- Fundraisers for non-profits a specialty - over 160 million helped raised to date.
- Talks on Lincoln, Hyde Park on Hudson, All the President's Men, Jackie, The Butler, LBJ, The Man Who Brought Down the White House, Olympus has Fallen, London has Fallen, Chef, Burnt, The 100 foot Journey and The Butler.
Pairing with food, CPG, kitchen equipment products
We continue accepting submissions of FOOD PRODUCTS, BEER, AND WINE to be featured in our episodes and in films. We are also able to feature and film at RESTAURANTS, HOTELS, RESORTS, GROCERY STORES, KITCHENWARE SHOPS, and MANUFACTURERS FACILITIES to showcase your people and products.
We additionally are capable of showcasing our Junior Mongiello Master Chef aspect!
Which cities and countries have they appeared in?
WHERE HAVE THEY APPEARED? Recent events have just included the Belvoir Officers Spouses Club at Fort Belvoir, VA, the AARP Convention in the Orange County Convention Center, CA, Quail Hollow Country Club, Cystic Fibrosis, ASMBA Star Foundation in Nashville, TN, Makuhari Messe Food Shows, Tokyo, Japan, Foxwoods Casino, CT, The Fancy Food Show at the Jacob K. Javits Center, New York, the New York State Fair, Buffalo-Erie County Fair, NY with one million attendees per day, His Majesty King Abdullah II, Aqaba, Jordan, The Taste of Saint Louis, MO, FOODEX in Seoul, South Korea, The Culinary Olympics, Erfurt, Germany, Hampton Bay Days in Hampton, VA, Camp David, MD, The International Balloon Festival in Albuquerque, NM, Race for the Cure in Little Rock, AR, the White House, DC, presentations and speeches on Sentosa Island, The Sentosa, Singapore and Southstreet Seaport Museum, New York, New York. United States Copyright Office # 1?729731231 Writers Guild of America 162642 VDNA A3E7CB393 with numerous USPTO Registered Trademarks ®.
EVENT SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING SUPPORT: If your event desires to film 15-second lead-up commercials or 30-second lead-up commercials, conduct a studio shoot for billboards and glossy slick handouts please contact us. Catch us in a new, four-part mini-series with CBS Television (click here) showcasing the Trump, museum, Clinton, and Lincoln episodes!
HOW DO I CALL THEIR AGENTS? For all shows and presentations
Chef Marti's global agent is Mr. Steve Ruskin at Eagles Talent of New York, NY, 1.800.345.5607, firstname.lastname@example.org with Sheldon Senek, 1.800.345.5607, email@example.com.
Eagles Talent Speakers Bureau
57 West South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079
Outise of America Phone: 001-973-313-9800
- A Welcome Message from President Esther Eagles.
- 30+ years of service and client list.
- Marti for global streaming to deliver expert content for your virtual meetings, forum discussions, continuing education, video conferences, or online meetings as a chef, restaurateur, hotelier, CPG expert, or motivational content master.
- An infographic on booking Marti and the simple process.
In Washington, DC, Agent - Mr. Antwain Thomas 704-937-2940 meets with clients regularly for venues including the Washington Convention Center. His show Director is Mr. Orlando Herrera.
Flying out of Charlotte, NC, USA (CLT) or the City of Shelby, NC Regional Airport. Our local airport handles Bombardier Jets at a call sign of EHO.
I NEED PHOTOS, QUOTES, AND LOGOS: PR, news releases going back several years (archived) and Media requests are here at the online PR Office.
For all former/retired White House, Vice Presidents House, White House Communications Agency (WHCA), White House Military Office and Camp David Chefs and Resort Managers of the Presidential Culinary Museum® or Presidential Service Center®
Martin CJ Mongiello C/O William Wendling, Jr. (Publicist)
Geoffrey Barrington and Mindy Reynolds, Executive Assistants
Inside the Presidents' Cabinet
The Presidential Culinary Museum®
The Presidential Service Center®
301 Cleveland Avenue
Grover, NC 28073 Cleveland County
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT DOING A SHOW
For more event photos that we have been a part of, please see our Photo Gallery.
Be sure to read further regarding our TV appearances and information below in the PDF Gallery. These are all of the items that seated tribunals require, that boards require for the presentation of "this guest speaker" and "this keynote speaker."
1. The Biography cut-sheet on the Chefs television and stage appearances.
2. The Biography cut-sheet on only Chef Martin CJ Mongiello, MBA, MA, MCFE.
5. Television treatment one-sheet (one page).
6. 14 show & episode ideas (one page).
7. What is the sequence of events in hosting a stage show and who does what? Detailed and precise step-by-step order and long package.
8. Detailed life history across three continents and in the military.
United States Copyright Office # 1?729731231 Screen Writers Guild of America 162642 VDNA A3E7CB393 and I237867 with numerous USPTO Registered Trademarks ®. Below is more information on the history of the kitchens in the White House, State Dinners and wines served to the Presidents and their guests throughout history.
"Taking care of Tony Robbins at the Camp David Resort with Steve Covey was awesome. He's a vegetarian you know." Marti Mongiello.
Featured on FOX and CNN numerous times, most recently for the movie release of Jackie.